The AGU Centennial logo may be used free of charge for initiatives that focus on advancing Earth and space science and/or celebrating AGU’s Centennial. Usage examples include print collateral, digital graphics, signage, or website graphics to show support for the AGU Centennial. Logos should not be used to infer political, commercial, or individual endorsements. Alteration of the logo is not permitted. Prior to use, review the logo use/brand guidelines to ensure proper implementation of the logo.
Logos and guidelines can be downloaded from the links below. For logo and brand questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For general questions about the AGU Centennial, contact email@example.com
The Centennial logos are owned by AGU. AGU allows interested individuals or organizations to use these logos subject to the following licensing terms:
- You expressly acknowledge that you have no rights in the logos beyond that which is granted to you here. AGU retains all trademark ownership rights. Your use of the Centennial logo shall inure to the benefit of AGU.
- You may not use logos to imply political, commercial, or individual endorsements, or for activities unaffiliated with the AGU Centennial or any support, endorsement, or sponsorship from AGU.
- You may not modify the logo other than to scale—proportionally—for spacing purposes. Color, black, and white versions are available, in both horizontal and vertical formats.
- You agree not to use any other trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, symbol, or device in combination with the logos without the prior written consent of AGU.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and/or hold harmless AGU against all losses, liability, and/or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any claims or suits, whatever their nature and however arising, which may be brought or made against AGU because of your use of the Centennial logo in any manner except as expressly permitted by this license.
You must email AGU at firstname.lastname@example.org to show how you are using the logos. You understand that your right to the continued use of the logos is conditioned upon the approval of AGU. You agree that your individual or organization name can be included in a list of entities participating in celebration the AGU Centennial.